Digital Data Layer Design & Configuration
Digital Data Layer is the foundation of data-driven decisions since it holds the data directly collected from customers who interact with your digital properties in a standardised way. With this valuable knowledge, you will better understand how customers interact with your product.
This 1st party customer data is unique to your business, and it will give you a competitive advantage. With better data you can improve your product and tailor your content and marketing campaigns for customers. In turn, this will increase customer satisfaction and translate into a higher conversion rate.
What You Get:
- Standardisation: Consistent, standardised, and consented 1st party data collection.
- 1st Party Data: Unique data for your business and gain a competitive advantage.
- Opportunity: Less dependency on walled gardens like Google, Facebook/Meta, etc. You can communicate with customers by using owned channels like email or SMS.
- Greater Insights: Unlock customer insights and get an increased reporting granularity.
- Better Audiences: More robust audience segmentation and increased (re)marketing opportunities on paid and owned channels.
- Documentation: You will get a ‘playbook’ with all the changes and additional data available in the Data Layer that you can refer to when in doubt and share with new team members for smooth onboarding.
You will get a thorough audit on the existing Data Layer (if any) and digital properties.
Employees know the business best. We will run interviews with the analytics and marketing employees to understand their needs.
We will provide a framework, naming conventions, and guidelines.
04. Quality Assurance
We will deliver quality assurance on the work done by developers with access to the source code as per the provided guidelines.
05. Setup & Configuration
We will configure the Tag Management Solution (e.g. Google Tag Manager or Tealium) to read this new data and prepare it for the end platform (e.g. Google Analytics or Google Ads).
You will get a ‘playbook’ with all the changes and additional data available in the Data Layer for collection in advertising/marketing platforms. You can always refer to the 'playbook' when in doubt, and share it with new team members for smooth onboarding.
It is easy! Fill in your name and email address. Select Digital Data Layer Design & Configuration from the Select a Service menu. Add any comments you like. Submit your request. We’ll get back to you right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Your existing Google Analytics version (Universal Analytics (GA3)) has a completely new data model. This is why it is important to implement Google Analytics 4 on your website/app as soon as possible.
We have experience helping SMB, larger organisations, and ecommerce businesses across multiple verticals. We have the capability to adapt and bring value to any organisation that wants to make better data-driven decisions.
Yes, it is free. We will audit your website and identify the areas within your Google Analytics setup that have issues and can be improved. As a result, you can make better data-driven, business decisions. But there is no obligation! You don’t have to work with us after the audit.
Get a Free
Enter your name and email address. We'll send you a free copy of our GA4 guide, which highlights the importance of migrating to GA4 and its amazing benefits for your business.